ELECTROLYSIS | ADVANCED
To attend this course, a nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty / basic electrolysis is required.
By short wave diathermy.
For the removal of Telangiectasia (facial thread veins), spider naevi, skin tags, Haemangiomata (Cherry Anginomas), Milia, Seborrheic Warts or Keratosis, Hairs in Moles, common warts.
You will also be required to complete the online MASCED accredited course on recognising cancerous lesions prior to the course along with the course theory and test.
You will need to supply models for the practical element and on completion of the training, supply 3 case studies before your certificate will be issued.
On this course you will learn:
- Hygiene, sterilisation, Health and safety
- Client consultation
- How to set up your work area
- Which lesions can and cannot be treated.
- Treatment protocol for advanced electrolysis by short wave diathermy for the treatment of Telangiectasia (facial thread veins), spider naevi, skin tags, Haemangiomata (Cherry Anginomas) & Milia, hairs in Moles and common warts.
- Practical tuition in the removal of skin tags etc. with models
- Treatment aftercare