This beginners course requires no pre-qualification.
Online theory and assessment prior to the practical day.
2 Models are required for the practical element.
Learn how to assess different skin types and conditions, know how to treat them and to tailor your treatments to your clients’ needs. Recommend the correct homecare products so that they can continue their improvement at home. A professional facial is a must on your beauty menu.
On this course you will learn:
- Code of practice for hygiene, sterilisation and disinfection
- Anatomy and Physiology of the head and neck
- Client consultation and product recommendation
- Skin care product knowledge
- Practical tuition to perform a full facial treatment on models
- Extraction methods
- Facial massage
- Aftercare advice
Professional and established facial treatment Training Courses for Beauty Therapists in Kent. Instructors are fully trained through the Julie Gamble Skin Care Centre in Kent.
Investment: £250.00 + VAT
Duration: 4½ Hours