SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE
Learn a complete routine so that you can offer a full body or back massage tailored to your individual clients needs to relax, de stress or stimulate.
You will need two models for practical.
Online theory and assessment prior to the practical day.
On this course you will learn:
- Hygiene & Health & Safety good practise.
- Equipment and Products
- Preparation of the work area and client
- Client Consultation
- Benefits of Massage Treatments
- Clients suitability and contraindications
- Massage Movements
- Massage oils and their uses
- Practical with models
Professional and established Swedish body massage Training Courses for Beauty Therapists in Kent. Instructors are fully trained through the Julie Gamble Skin Care Centre in Kent.
Investment: £200.00 + VAT
Duration: 4 Hours